天空彩票

拉胡尔·甘地:在“圣雄甘地的印度”和“戈德森的印度”之间做出选择

 Choose between Mahatma's India and Godse's India: Rahul Gandhi

拉胡尔·甘地:在圣雄甘地的印度和戈德森的印度之间做出选择

Godse:刺杀甘地的刺客,狂热的印度教

 拉胡尔甘地

NEW DELHI: The choice is between Mahatma Gandhi's India or Godse's India with love on one hand and hate on the other, Congress president Rahul Gandhi told his party's booth workers here on Monday, a day after the Lok Sabha elections were announced.

新德里:周一,国大党主席拉胡尔·甘地在人民院选举宣布一天后对该党投票站工作人员称,在“圣雄甘地的印度”和“戈德森的印度”之间做出选择,一个代表爱,一个代表恨。

In an all-out attack against Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Gandhi flayed him on a host of issues such as the Rafale deal, employment generation, national security and alleged agrarian distress.

为了发起对印度总理莫迪的全面攻击,拉胡尔在一系列问题上对他展开了猛烈抨击,比如“阵风”战机的交易、创造就业、国家安全以及所谓的土地危机。

"You have to decide, you want Gandhi's India or Godse's India. On the one hand, there is love, brotherhood, on the other is hate, fear. Gandhi ji was fearless, stayed in jail for years, but spoke with the British with love, while (Veer) Savarkar wrote letters to Britishers apologising and asking to be let off," he said.

拉胡尔称:“你们必须做出决定,想要“圣雄甘地的印度”,还是“戈德森的印度”。一个代表爱和兄弟情谊,另一个代表恨和恐惧。甘地无所畏惧,在监狱里呆了多年,但他与英国人的交谈充满了爱,而(维尔)萨瓦尔卡尔写信向英国人道歉,并要求释放他。”(萨瓦尔卡尔:印度教大斋会领袖,“印度教国家论”的提出者。主张恢复印度教传统文化、增强印度教徒的民族自信心、建立一个印度教统治的国家)

He said Modi keeps talking about Make in India, but his shirt, shoes and phone, with which he takes selfies, are made in China.

他说莫迪一直在谈论“印度制造”,但他的衬衫、鞋子和自拍用的手机都是天空彩票与你同行制造的。

Gandhi said 40 CRPF personnel were killed in the Pulwama terror attack carried out by the Jaish-e-Mohammed whose chief Masood Azhar was released from jail by the BJP.

拉胡尔称,40名中央后备警察部队成员在普尔瓦马的恐怖袭击中丧生,该袭击由穆罕默德军实施,其首领马苏德已被印度人民党从监狱释放。

"Two of our prime ministers were martyred. We don't bow before anyone," he said.

“我们有两名总理殉职。但我们不会向任何人屈服。”拉胡尔说到

He also urged booth workers to work hard and win all seven seats in Delhi.

他还敦促展位工作人员努力工作,争取在德里获得全部七个席位。

 

印度时报读者评论:

译文来源:天空彩票 /47191.html   译者:Jessica.Wu

外文:https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com

Sathyan - 21 hours ago -Follow

choose between Pappu 's India and Modi's India

在拉胡尔领导的印度和莫迪领导的印度之间做出选择

 

Abhinav ?Maddy? - 21 hours ago -Follow

This is Godse''s India...if he wouldn''t have killed Gandhi. There wud have no country named Hindustan in world map, which ur family looted with both hands. Pakistan and Bangladesh became Islamic country but Hindustan was made Secular??Why?? Nehru killed all freedom fighters. So that their descendant cud never be in Front Politics. Hard but its the Truth.

这是“戈德森的印度”。如果他没有刺杀甘地的话,世界地图上就没有印度这个国家,巴基斯坦和孟加拉国成为伊斯兰国家,而印度斯坦成为了世俗国家??为什么??尼赫鲁杀死了所有自由战士,所以他们的后代永远不会在政治上领先,这是事实。

 

govind dwarak - 21 hours ago -Follow

We want Gadse''s india

我们想要“戈德森的印度”

 

RP - 21 hours ago -Follow

Arey pappu thu BAPU nahi hai. Thu fake gandhiiiiiiii hai.

拉胡尔是伪甘地。

 

Amit - India - 21 hours ago -Follow

why not between honest government of NDA and Corrupt government of UPA

Why not between only family first party to only country first party

为什么不说在正直的人民党政府和腐败的国大党政府之间做出选择?

为什么不说在家族优先政党和国家优先政党之间做出选择?

 

Sunny - New Delhi - 21 hours ago -Follow

I have seen 70 years of Mahatma India. want to see next 30 years of Godse India

and I know Godse India is awesome

我见证了“圣雄甘地的印度”70年的历史,想看看未来30年的“戈德森的印度”会是什么样的。

我知道“戈德森的印度”是很棒的。

 

Manoj - xx - 21 hours ago -Follow

If he means bringing back Modi is Godse’s India then I would like to go for Godse’s India

如果“戈德森的印度”代表让莫迪再次执政,那我选“戈德森的印度”

 

Factastic Facts - India - 21 hours ago -Follow

BJP need not campaign if Raul Vinchi speaks more often about Modi.

如果拉胡尔老是拿莫迪说事,那印度人民党都不需要搞竞选宣传了。

 

Purushottam Khasia - 21 hours ago -Follow

Choose between Sardar's India and Nehru's India.

在萨达尔的印度和尼赫鲁的印度之间做出选择。

 

Ashish - 21 hours ago -Follow

Gandhi ji wanted to dissolve Indian national Congress after independence....do u know that?

你知道吗,甘地想在独立后解散国大党的。

 

Bala Murugan - 21 hours ago -Follow

Lets be clear that two PM were killed because of their involvement in creating, nurturing and later trying to eliminate terrorists when it was not convenient to them.. (LTTE and Khalistan).. we don''t care about Ghodse but certainly prefer Modi''s India..

有一点要讲清楚,两名总理被杀是因为他们曾经支持恐怖分子,后来发现对他们不利的时候又试图消灭恐怖分子。我们不关心“戈德森的印度”,但肯定更喜欢“莫迪的印度”。

 

Indi - Bengaluru - 21 hours ago -Follow

By the way from where Vadra-Gandy family got the license that they represent Sree M K Gandhi ?

Misleading the people is a crime.

这个甘地怎么有资格代表圣雄甘地?误导人民也是犯罪。

 

Vivek - 21 hours ago -Follow

For what I know ghodse is preferable

我觉得,“戈德森的印度”更好。

 

Adarsh - Bengaluru - 21 hours ago -Follow

Choose between Pro-Pakistan Alliance and Patriotic Alliance

在亲巴基斯坦联盟和爱国联盟之间做出选择

 

Sachin - Silvis - 21 hours ago -Follow

choose between Corrupt Vs Uncorrupt.....

在腐败和廉洁之间做出选择…

 

Sdas - 21 hours ago -Follow

If you are Mahatma''s India, I just bought the Brooklyn Bridge !

如果你代表“圣雄甘地的印度”,那我就能买下布鲁克林大桥!

 

Siddarth - 21 hours ago -Follow

We would choose Modi's new India ! #AbkiBaar400Paar

我们会选择莫迪的新印度

 

Manish - 21 hours ago -Follow

can we do some kind of national level voting to throw out these gandhis (of Congress party) far out of india... like send them to somalia or somewhere else

我们能不能在全国范围内投票,把国大党的甘地赶出印度……比如把他们送到索马里或其他地方

 

Godfather Senior - Mumbai - 21 hours ago -Follow

We will choose a better government of Modi the savior than the looters gangs that are hell bent upon breaking India. You better take your baggage to Italy and disappear once for all!

我们将选择一个更好的救世主-莫迪政府,而不是一心要破坏印度的强盗团伙。你最好带着你的行李滚去意大利,然后永远消失!

 

Spy Human - 21 hours ago -Follow

We will choose for a Better India headed by Modi , hope your seat tally won''t touch double digits.

我们将选择一个由莫迪领导的印度,希望你们获得的席位不会达到两位数。

 

shibiraj r - 21 hours ago -Follow

Mathma’s India is not a family business.

Rahul wants family business in the name of Mathma.

圣雄甘地的印度不是家族企业。

拉胡尔想以圣雄甘地的名义建立家族企业。

 

Umesh Joglekar - Pune - 20 hours ago -Follow

Nathuram Godse was patriot and not like Afzal Guru. We would be happy under Godse''s India

纳图拉姆·戈德森是爱国者,不像阿夫扎尔·古鲁。在戈德森的印度,我们会很幸福

 

Sumit Jamwal - delhi - 21 hours ago -Follow

As if you are wearing indian made clothes

好像你穿的衣服就是印度制造的似的

 

Vijay - 21 hours ago -Follow

Who was responsible for Sikh Genocide of 1983? it was Rajiv Ghandy congress govt, who was responsible for emergency imposed on India ?

谁应该对1983年锡克教徒的种族灭绝负责?是拉吉夫·甘迪和国大党政府。

 

Vijayakumar Narayanappa - 20 hours ago -Follow

I choose Godse, we don''t need Gandhi''s any more.

我选择“戈德森的印度”,我们不再需要甘地了。

 

Harsh Patel - 21 hours ago -Follow

We want Real Gandhi, Not Fake one.

我们想要真正的甘地,而不是假的。

 

Umakant Muley - 21 hours ago -Follow

CHOOSE BETWEEN MODI AND FAKE INDIAN LOOTERS GANDHI

在莫迪和伪甘地之间做出选择

 

Unlimited - 21 hours ago -Follow

piddi has lost his mind..

拉胡尔疯了

 

Shailesh Thakur - 20 hours ago -Follow

Every patriotic Indian will choose Modi''s India. Pappu you are once again a laughing stock

每个爱国的印度人都会选择莫迪的印度。拉胡尔,你又成了一个笑柄

 

Deepak - 19 hours ago -Follow

choice is clear we want Modi

很明显,我们想要莫迪

 

Rahul Gaikwad - Pen - 17 hours ago -Follow

Nathuram Godse is greatest freedom fighter

Ghandi was Islamic jihadist supporter and sympathizer.....

纳图拉姆·戈德森是最伟大的自由战士

甘地是伊斯兰圣战分子的支持者和同情者。

 

Rahul Sachan - 21 hours ago -Follow

If you think you and your party represent mahatma gandhi then i will choose godse any day and always.

如果你认为你和你的政党代表圣雄甘地,那么我将选择“戈德森的印度”,永远都是。

天空彩票原创译文,禁止转载!:首页 > 印度 » 拉胡尔·甘地:在“圣雄甘地的印度”和“戈德森的印度”之间做出选择

分享到: